The National Democratic Congress (NDC) has launched its 2020 Manifesto aimed at creating jobs and building a strong economy when it wins the December polls.
Dubbed the ‘People’s Manifesto‘, the 143-page policy document will focus on delivering on the following development priorities over the next four (4) years:
• Fixing the Economy and Uniting Against Poverty
• Promoting Human Development
• Providing Infrastructure for Accelerated Growth
• Creating Sustainable and Decent Jobs “Edwuma Pa”
• Promoting Good Governance, Anti-Corruption and Accountability
• Deepening International Relations and Foreign Affairs.
Download a copy of the document below:
Source: Daily Mail GH