Celebrating a woman of valor with a heart of gold. On this special day, I celebrate you, your kindness and the aura surrounding your person towards the Ghanaian Mother and Child. We applaud you for your selflessness towards women and children.
We are very grateful and thankful to God for your life as you celebrate today. She has been a fountain of love, knowledge, and inspiration. Her entire life was spent amidst the downtrodden. To quote, Mother Theresa, she is “God’s pencil—a tiny bit of pencil with which he writes what he likes.” CARING. I join hands with all these project beneficiaries to say may Heavens smile on you always.
• Restoring Hope project and The Rebecca Foundation Health Initiative also screened a total of 3,119 persons in Ashanti, Greater Accra and Northern Regions, our of which 205 surgeries were completed
• Under the Community Health Outreach Initiative, a new CHPS compound was equipped at Seduase in the Greater Accra Region
• Under the Rebecca Foundation Health Outreach Initiative, About 2000 Ghanaians have been screened and some referred for medical intervention
• New and fully equipped Maternity, Neo-natal Intensive care and Pediatric Intensive care units at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
• Renovation and equipping of Abbamkrom Health Center at Adeiso in the Eastern Region of Accra
• Construction of a Pediatric Intensive Care Center at Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital
• Donations of items including Hospital equipment and consumables made to all the 10 regions of Ghana before the creation of the the 6 new regions
• Construction of a new CHPs compound at Nyashegu in the Northern Region of the Republic of Ghana
• Under the Community Health Outreach Initiative, donations of Phototherapy machines were made to the Princess Marie Louis Children and Cape Coast Teaching Hospital
• About 109 women benefited from major life changing surgeries under the Restoring Hope Project and the Rebecca Foundation Health Initiative
• The renovation and equipping of the Osu Maternity Home
• Distribution of 6 Ambulances to Komfo Anokye Mother and Baby Unit , Korle Bu Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, West Gonja District Hospital, Sakumono Community Hospital, Osu Maternity Home and Valley View Hospital.
• Building of 4 Libraries at Sefwi Debiso, Moree, Wenchi and Dafiama-Bussei-Issah in the Upper West Region
• Help empowered 180 women across the with start-up kits.
Have a wonderful birthday Mother of the Nation.
By Samuel Bryan Buabeng, Awoshie, Accra.