Twitter is truly a fun place to be, especially when those you follow — big and small — continually fill your feed with captivating content: from rants to wise sayings and everything between/beyond. Daily Mail GH picks and shares our five favorite tweets of the week. Enjoy!
1. Here’s Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson, stopping just short of recommending the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ faith for everyone…
Im waiting for the day no one goes out to VOTE!!!!!! Just to send a strong message across! Cuz its been the same from 1957 to me!!!! Cape coast, takoradi, accra high street, looks same and even worse in some places, Dont think seeing a KFC is development.
— Yvonne Nelson (@yvonnenelsongh) April 18, 2019
It’s official, folks: His Streetness Shatta Wale is the real Socrates of our time; go argue with your TV — or Internet!
Some people see internet like TV
The difference is internet makes you learn sense
And TV makes you act and think foolish cuz u always watching things that are scripted
Remember the streetz Is different from you talking shit on here ..
Like Ibe slaps u go chop daily…
— SHATTA WALE (@shattawalegh) April 18, 2019
3. In a week when Sarkodie trended for mixed reasons,
Chris Smalling a follower served a reality check on an opinion jokingly shared by the rapper which, in truth, isn’t so unpopular.
Baba he bled in the first leg, it’s been confirmed he’s HUMAN https://t.co/DFnMEJXOzv
— OJA (@iam_Gbola) April 16, 2019
4. Ha, that tweet by Strongman, the hip-hop act freshly released from Sarkodie’s SarkCess Music!
Most good footballers turn to be bad coaches
Don’t be deceived
— STN EP (@StrongmanBurner) April 9, 2019
5. Expressions of sympathy for poor Ameyaw can be posted in the ‘Comments’ section below, please. Oh, and if you do know where the salmon is bigger and cheaper, kindly do share as well; we’ll forward to the big-shot blogger ASAP.
Worst salmon I’ve ever had. But i finished it all because
1. It was very small
2. I was hungry
3. It was a little expensive #swine #foodporn pic.twitter.com/5arOZZ1459
— Ameyaw Debrah (@ameyaw112) April 19, 2019
Sammie Frimpong — Daily Mail GH